Friday 19 June 2015

I am sorry zaeem


18.6.15

Right when he wants to enter his car, I am crying as I am the only person in the world who doesn't have any friends.

I suppose that he thinks I cried about him, but in reality it is because the fobia that I have towards 'friends' 

I am really scared of having friends because once they betray it turns into a suffer to death. How painful I feel when I saw .................................................................. . It is scary but a good news for me. I am sorry to say this to you, but actually I had been trying hating you for a long time, and nothing happens.

ll that I got from those tries are only pains and tears. It often happen to me but instead of crying about being bullied, I cried because I am suffering from a problem that gets worsen after too much of thinking is happening at a time.

My thoughts when he says that .........................................., I think that .......................................... . I had never gain this kind of feeling stabbing my heart severely.

I was in quite that time and hope that I wouldn't hear that. I regret of being a ................. of his. I hope he is fun with him.

THE TRUTH

I am very jealous towards zaeem and shahiman. That's it, I said it 'I am jealous towards zaeem and shahiman ' done!!!!
To zaeem If you are reading this, then you will know why I refuse to watch you with Shahiman.

I am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment